7UP Apple Pie Punch
Mix up 7UP Apple Pie Punch, made with 7UP®, today. Mix freely, drink responsibly.
Sherbet punches go back to the 1950s where they were the centerpiece of any good party buffet. And like everything else, they’re making a comeback. We’re putting a twist on this 7UP sherbet punch recipe, giving it an apple pie flavor. To make it kid-friendly, just omit the vodka.
- 1 qt. lime sherbet
- 2 L. 7UP®
- 6 oz. Rose’s® Sour Apple Cocktail Infusions
- 1 cup vodka (optional)
- Lemon, lime, and apple slices, for garnish
- Ready In: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 25 people
- Add everything except for sherbet into a one-gallon punch bowl.
- Float scoops of sherbet on top.
- Let sherbet soften in the punch for a few minutes before serving.
- Garnish with slices of green apple, lemon, and lime.
Please drink responsibly.
Best served in a stemless glass
Tips from 7UP
Sure, you can pour everything in a bowl and let guests serve themselves. No fuss, no worry. But if you’d like to fancy up your 7UP sherbet punch, layer other colorful garnishes on the top or put a fresh sherbet scoop into glasses after they’re filled.