7UP Cherry Melonade
Tired of the same old juice drink? Step it up with a tasty 7UP Cherry Melonade.
When summer is in full swing and your fridge is stocked full of watermelon, whip up this slush-inspired 7UP Cherry Melonade recipe. Watermelon, citrus juice, and that unmistakable 7UP Cherry flavor combine for a summertime treat you might just call your new favorite. Serve it at a big party, or put it away for later when the day calls for a second glass.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 8 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 7 cups 7UP® Cherry
- Cherries and watermelon wedge, for garnish
- Ready In: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 10 people
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves. Cool.
- Place half of watermelon in an electric blender; puree until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl, and repeat with remaining watermelon.
- Add juices and dissolved sugar mixture to pitcher; stir well.
- Stir in 7 cups of 7UP® Cherry and serve over ice.
- Garnish with watermelon wedge and cherries.
Best served in a highball glass
Tips from 7UP
If you prefer your drinks on the not-as-sweet side, reduce the amount of sugar by half when dissolving it with the water (keep the water amount the same). You can also base your sugar level on how sweet your watermelon is.