- 12-oz. can 7UP®
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks, cracked and crushed gently
- 6 oz. white rum
- 6 oz. dark rum
- 6 oz. 151 proof rum
- 2 oz. lemon juice
- 2 oz. lime juice
- 2 oz. freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 oz. grenadine
- 3 oz. coconut cream (such as Coco Lopez® or piña colada mix)
- 3 splashes Angostura bitters
- Crushed ice for serving and shaking
- Pineapple wedge, for garnish
- Lemon, for garnish
- Lime, for garnish
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Ready In: 25 minutes
- Serving Size: 4 people
- Place 1 can 7UP®, sugar, and crushed cinnamon sticks in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook until syrupy, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, strain with a mesh strainer, and cool completely.
- Place 4 oz. cooled cinnamon-7UP® syrup in a large liquid measuring cup.
- Add all three rums, all three juices, grenadine, and coconut cream to measuring cup.
- Top with desired amount of bitters.
- In batches, place in a cocktail shaker, top with ice, and shake vigorously 3-5 seconds.
- Repeat with remaining zombie mix.
- Serve over ice, and garnish with pineapple, lemon, lime, and maraschino cherry.
Please drink responsibly.
Best served in a collins glass