This is no ordinary guacamole. Made with a hint of lemon-lime from 7UP®, bold pico de gallo, and creamy avocados, this flavorful 7UP Guacamole is easy to mix up and delicious on chips, fajitas, and more.
Stock up on avocados because this fully loaded guacamole will leave you and your friends wanting more. If you’re thinking this isn’t your ordinary guacamole, you’re right. 7UP gives it a creamy twist. After all, there are as many ways to make guacamole as there are things to eat guacamole on. Made with pico de gallo, 7UP, and lime juice add-ins, it will taste great on nachos, burritos, tacos, and burgers. Grab a bag of chips, and bring it to your next football party or game night.
- 1/4 cup 7UP®
- 4 ripe avocados
- Juice from 1/4 lime
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- Cumin, salt, and pepper to taste
- Ready In: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 5-6 people
- Cut avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the middle into a medium bowl.
- Add 7UP® and lime juice, and mash with a fork until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Add in pico de gallo, and gently stir to combine.
- Season with cumin, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Tips from 7UP
Perfect guacamole starts with a perfectly ripe avocado. When the avocado has the same feel as the pad of your thumb, then it’s ready to turn into guacamole goodness.