7UP Orange Spice Punch
Mix up 7UP Orange Spice Punch, made with 7UP®, today. Mix freely, drink responsibly.
The 7UP Orange Spice Punch isn’t your average punch. It has layers of flavor thanks to the combination of citrusy 7UP, Canada Dry Ginger Ale, orange sherbet, cranberry juice, whiskey, cinnamon, and – wait for it – pumpkin pie spice. It’s pretty much Fall in a punch bowl. Of course, it pairs perfectly with any season.
- 1 qt. orange sherbet
- 2 L. 7UP®
- 12 oz. Canada Dry® Ginger Ale
- 6 oz. orange juice
- 6 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 cup Canadian whiskey (optional)
- Lemon, lime, and orange slices, cinnamon sticks, and pumpkin pie spice, for garnish
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Ready In: 6 minutes
- Serving Size: 30 people
- Add everything except for sherbet into a one-gallon punch bowl.
- Float scoops of sherbet on top.
- Let sherbet soften in the punch for a few minutes before serving.
- Garnish with lemon, lime, and orange slices, cinnamon sticks, and a touch of pumpkin pie spice.
Please drink responsibly.
Best served in a stemless glass
Tips from 7UP
If you’re all about the presentation of your punch bowl, here’s a tip to make the sherbet look awesome for a little longer. Instead of scooping the sherbet directly into the punch bowl, place individual scoops on a cookie tray, freeze for 10 minutes, and then add them to the punch. They’ll keep their shape a little longer before melting and mixing with the drink.