Mix up 7UP Sangria, made with 7UP®, today. Mix freely, drink responsibly.
7UP Sangria is perfect for a party. It’s a simple recipe and serves a crowd. For a lower-calorie version, you can use Diet 7UP instead of Original 7UP or 7UP Cherry. Serve 7UP Sangria with grilled meats, your favorite Mexican or South American food, or even brunch.
- 1 L. red wine (merlot)
- 3 oz. Mott’s® Natural 100% Apple Juice
- Fruit slices (oranges, green apples, limes, lemons, pineapples, mangoes, etc.)
- 3 oz. brandy (optional)
- 1 L. 7UP® (or Diet 7UP® or 7UP® Cherry)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 4 people
- Combine cut fruit, wine, Mott’s Natural 100% Apple Juice, and brandy (optional).
- Let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, add 7UP® (or Diet 7UP® or 7UP® Cherry), and mix gently.
- Serve over ice.
Please drink responsibly.
Best served in a stemless glass
Tips from 7UP
Letting 7UP Sangria sit overnight will give it a deeper, more complex fruit flavor. The alcohol from the wine will mix with the fruits’ natural sugars, creating a more robust, impressive drink. Of course, if you only have a few hours until party time, the recipe will still be enjoyable!