Mix up Berry Palomas, made with 7UP®, today. Mix freely, drink responsibly.
Sweet raspberries, tangy grapefruit, citrus 7UP, and the heat from jalapeño slices combine for one multidimensional take on the paloma. Traditionally made of grapefruit juice, tequila, and soda water, this elevated paloma pitcher makes the perfect centerpiece for a spring or summer party.
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 6 jalapeño slices
- 3 oz. agave syrup
- 3 oz. lime juice
- 12 oz. ruby red grapefruit juice
- 12 oz. tequila blanco
- 10 oz. 7UP®
- Grapefruit wedges, for garnish
- Salt, for rim of glass
- Ready In: 6 minutes
- Serving Size: 5 people
- In a pitcher, muddle the raspberries, jalapeño slices, agave syrup, and lime juice.
- Fill the pitcher halfway with ice.
- Add the grapefruit juice and tequila, stir.
- Pour in 7UP®.
- Rim glasses with salt.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge.
Please drink responsibly.
Best served in a rocks glass
Tips from 7UP
The goal of muddling is to unlock the flavors and oils so they’ll infuse the rest of the ingredients. Muddle gently and avoid pureeing your ingredients. For more heat, muddle the jalapeños a little longer than you muddle the raspberries.