Cherry 7UP Fruit Cooler
This frozen treat will put a smile on anyone's face. Try a Cherry Fruit Cooler made with 7UP®.
When it comes to parties, we say the more the merrier. And if that’s your motto too, you might want to think about making this Cherry 7UP Fruit Cooler recipe. It serves up to 25 people. A fruity, frozen blend of strawberries and bananas, plus orange and pineapple juices, and pink lemonade, gets scooped into glasses and topped with fizzy 7UP Cherry for a fun, nonalcoholic, and somewhat nostalgic treat.
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 10-oz. box frozen strawberries, thawed
- 6-oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 6-oz. can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 16-oz. can pineapple juice
- 3 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 7UP® Cherry, fill to top
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Ready In: 1 hour
- Serving Size: 25 people
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large bowl; blend well and set aside.
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
- Cool completely. Stir into fruit mixture. Freeze until firm, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, place one scoop into glass, and fill with 7UP® Cherry.
Best served in a stemless glass
Tips from 7UP
If you’re looking for ways to reduce the amount of sugar in your diet, you can adjust this recipe’s suggested sugar amount to taste. Start with half the amount called for, in the same amount of water. If your bananas are on the ripe side, they’ll also add a boost of sweetness to the overall cooler.