If your favorite “ade” is Cherry Limeade, then get to mixing this grown-up version, with 7UP® Cherry, maraschino cherries, limeade, and vodka. Mix freely, drink responsibly.
Who doesn’t love cherry limeade? This summertime drive-thru favorite, made with 7UP Cherry for that classic flavor, gets a grown-up twist with the addition of vodka. And because everyone will want some, we turned it into a big-batch recipe that’s perfect for parties.
- 1 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 3 limes, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups vodka
- 1 can frozen limeade
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups 7UP® Cherry
- 1/4 cup Rose’s® Grenadine
- Ready In: 25 minutes
- Serving Size: 8-12 people
- In a large pitcher, combine the cherries, sliced limes, and vodka. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Add the frozen limeade, water, 7UP® Cherry, and grenadine.
- Mix well, and serve over ice.
Please drink responsibly.
Best served in a highball glass
Tips from 7UP
If you don’t have grenadine, you can substitute 1/4 cup of the maraschino cherry juice from the jar. It will give you almost the same red color and sweetness. Adjust to taste.