Whip up this delicious treat. Try Cranberry Bread made with 7UP®. It's sure to please everyone.
This versatile cranberry bread recipe can grace your table any time of year. It’s perfect right out of the oven. Grab a slice for breakfast. Or pair it with ice cream for a sweet dessert. Plump cranberries and 7UP Cherry keep the loaf moist, and freshly grated orange zest adds a hint of citrus.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. hot water
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup 7UP® Cherry
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp. grated orange peel
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour-1 hour 15 minutes
- Ready In: 1 hour 15 minutes-1 hour 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 8 people
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Mix water, oil, egg, and 7UP® Cherry until well blended.
- Add to dry ingredients; stir just until ingredients are moistened. Fold in cranberries, pecans, and orange peel.
- Spoon into a greased 9x5x3-inch pan. Bake at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool on a wire rack.
Tips from 7UP
To make a citrus glaze for the bread, follow this simple recipe: In a bowl, combine 3-1/4 cups powdered sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla extract, 3 tbsp. lemon juice, and 1/4 cup cold 7UP®. Use a hand or stand mixer to beat until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cranberry bread.