Double Cherry 7UP
Light and fluffy yet rich and creamy, this Double Cherry 7UP No-Bake Pie checks all the boxes – except hard to make. Mix it together, pop it in the freezer, and enjoy.
Real fruit, simple ingredients, and sweet flavors make this Double Cherry 7UP No-Bake Pie a keeper. Prep time is short, and the pie keeps well in the freezer, so make it now and enjoy it all week long. This is the perfect treat for a night in or casual get-together.
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- 15 oz. can dark sweet cherries, drained
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened, cut into 2-inch squares
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup 7UP® Cherry
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Ready In: 4 hours 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 8 people
- Line bottom of pie crust with drained cherries. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients using a handheld mixer or a tabletop mixer fitted with a paddle.
- Mix for 10 minutes on high speed until smooth and fully incorporated; pour directly over cherries. Smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into eight pieces, and serve with whipped cream topping.
Tips from 7UP
Slice your no-bake pie with a warm knife. Dip your knife into a cup of hot water, and wipe with a towel before cutting to achieve Instagram-worthy slices.