7UP Frozen Peach Bellini
Cool down this summer with a refreshing 7UP Frozen Peach Bellini. Mix freely, drink responsibly.
Real peaches, sparkling wine, rum, and the crisp citrus taste of 7UP come together for a crowd-pleasing frozen treat. From brunch to bridal showers, poolside, or even as an after-dinner dessert, the 7UP Frozen Peach Bellini is a versatile, refreshing drink.
- 1 cup 7UP® or Diet 7UP®
- 3 tbsp. white sugar
- 3 cups frozen peaches
- 1-1/2 cups prosecco sparkling wine
- 1/4 cup rum
- Strawberry, for garnish
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Ready In: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 2-3 people
- In a blender, mix together the frozen peaches, sugar, and 7UP® or Diet 7UP®.
- Place in a freezer-safe container, and freeze for an hour to firm (not too hard).
- Once hardened, chop or break apart, blend with the prosecco and rum, and serve.
Please drink responsibly.
Best served in a champagne flute
Tips from 7UP
Bellinis are traditionally made with peaches, but you can substitute other fruit. Raspberries and strawberries are both popular variations. For a more tropical twist, try subbing frozen pineapple for half the frozen peaches.