Get Down Greyhound
Mix up a Get Down Greyhound, made with 7UP®, today. Mix freely, drink responsibly.
The classic greyhound cocktail gets an elevated update with ruby red grapefruit juice, lime juice, crisp 7UP, and the addition of cracked black pepper on top.
- 1-1/2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz. lime juice
- 2 oz. 7UP®
- Grapefruit slice, for garnish
- Ready In: 3 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 person
- Combine vodka, grapefruit juice, and lime juice in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain over ice.
- Add 7UP® and a dash of cracked pepper.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit.
Please drink responsibly.
Best served in a highball glass
Tips from 7UP
The sharp taste of black pepper, whether from freshly ground pepper on top of the drink or a peppercorn-infused simple syrup, adds an interesting flavor to drinks, especially those on the sweeter side.