Ginger Peach Soda
Mix up this yummy summer cocktail and try something new. Try Ginger Peach Soda with 7UP®. Mix freely, drink responsibly.
Feel like you’re somewhere far away as you sip this refreshing nonalcoholic drink from your porch, backyard, or dinner table. Fresh ginger and ripe peaches combine with the refreshing citrus bubbles of 7UP (or Diet 7UP) for a delightful drink that has some zing to it.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 very ripe peaches (halved, pitted, thinly sliced)
- 2 L. 7UP® or Diet 7UP®, chilled
- 16 fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- Ready In: 6 minutes
- Serving Size: 4-5 people
- Place mint, ginger, sugar, and peaches into pitcher, and muddle together.
- Add 2 liters of 7UP® or Diet 7UP®.
- Stir and pour over ice.
- Garnish with 2 mint leaves.
Best served in a highball glass
Tips from 7UP
Muddling releases the flavor of ingredients like herbs and fruits, and imparts them into whatever you’re making – namely, a cocktail. But overmuddling can release bitter tastes, so be sure to stick to gentle muddling, just a few times, to break up the ingredients.