- 3 cups 7UP®
- 1/2 cup gin (old world botanical)
- 1 tbsp. Angostura bitters
- 3 lemons
- 3 limes
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Ready In: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 6 people
- Slice off top of lemons and limes to reveal segments.
- Slice off the bottom enough so they can sit without wobbling.
- Run knife along interior of each fruit to remove the pulp.
- Set aside.
- Press removed fruit’s pulp into mesh strainer, reserve the juice.
- Place juices and 1 cup 7UP® in a saucepan; reduce until syrupy.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Whisk cooled syrup with remaining 7UP®, gin, and Angostura bitters.
- Pour mixture into a shallow baking dish (such as a 9x9-inch).
- Freeze for 3-4 hours until firm, and prepare serving cups.
- Using a fork, scrape to form “granita.”
- Place into hollowed citrus, and freeze until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
Please drink responsibly.