Mango Mint Cooler
Mix up the Mango Mint Cooler, made with 7UP®, today.
Chill out with the mildly sweet, perfectly refreshing Mango Mint Cooler. This nonalcoholic recipe combines mango nectar, lime juice, a hint of mint, and the sparkling bubbles of 7UP (or Diet 7UP). It makes a lovely brunch mocktail or a cool sip in the heat of the afternoon.
- 3 fresh sprigs mint
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 3 cups (24 oz.) pure mango nectar, chilled
- 16 oz. 7UP®
- Cucumber spears and mint leaves, for garnish
- Ready In: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 6 people
- Chill mango nectar.
- Awaken mint by slapping the sprigs on the counter or hand.
- Stir mint sprigs and lime juice into the chilled mango nectar.
- Pour mint-mango mixture through a strainer and into another pitcher.
- To serve, pour about 1/2 cup of the mixture into each glass and top each glass with 1/3 cup of 7UP®.
- Garnish each glass with a cucumber spear and fresh mint leaves.
Best served in a highball glass
Tips from 7UP
Wondering what the difference is between mango nectar and mango juice? Nectar is made with mango juice, puree, and often additional sweeteners, like simple syrup. It’s more concentrated in flavor and is a little thicker than juice. By using mango nectar in this recipe, you get a brighter, fuller mango flavor in a smaller serving. Add 7UP’s crisp bubbles for a perfectly balanced, refreshingly flavorful drink.