7UP No-Bake Cheesecake
Dessert is served, with minimal mess and fuss, thanks to the light, citrusy 7UP No-Bake Cheesecake.
New York, Chicago, and Philadelphia all have their own take on cheesecakes. And 7UP has one too. Enjoy a slice of our tart, creamy dessert with our easy no-bake cheesecake. Its smooth texture and mellow flavor make for a perfect dessert, take-to-a-party treat, or afternoon snack. With only five ingredients, you’ll be in cheesecake heaven in no time.
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup 7UP®
- 2 tsp. lemon or lime gelatin
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- 1 container nondairy whipped topping
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Ready In: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 8 people
- Beat the cream cheese in an electric mixer until soft and lump-free.
- Bring the 7UP® to a boil.
- Pour the gelatin into a small heat-safe bowl and add the boiling 7UP®. Stir until the gelatin is dissolved and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Slowly pour the gelatin mixture into the cream cheese while the mixer is going. Stop halfway through, and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the remaining gelatin and beat until combined.
- Pour the mixture into prepared graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Top the cheesecake with the nondairy whipped topping, and serve.
Tips from 7UP
Slice your no-bake cheesecake with a warm knife. Dip your knife into a cup of hot water and wipe with a towel before cutting to achieve Instagram-worthy slices.