7UP No-Bake Cherry
Try this rich, creamy cherry cheesecake today – made with 7UP® Cherry.
This No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake is a simple twist on an even simpler recipe. The addition of cherry gelatin and 7UP Cherry give the cheesecake a beautiful touch of color. It’s sweet, but not too sweet, has a hint of citrus from the 7UP, and is decadently rich. Whip up this recipe for your next dinner, potluck, or dessert party.
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup 7UP® Cherry
- 2 tsp. cherry gelatin
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- 1 container nondairy whipped topping
- Ready In: 3-4 hours
- Serving Size: 8 people
- Beat the cream cheese in an electric mixer until soft and lump-free.
- Bring the 7UP® Cherry to a boil.
- Pour the gelatin into a small heat-safe bowl, and add the boiling 7UP® Cherry. Stir until the gelatin is dissolved, and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Slowly pour the gelatin mixture into the cream cheese while the mixer is going. Stop halfway through, and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the remaining gelatin, and beat until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust, and refrigerate.
- Top the cheesecake with the nondairy whipped topping, and serve.
Tips from 7UP
Top the No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake with the whipped topping of your choice and a maraschino cherry. Or add fresh or frozen (thawed) fruit. Finally, if you’re feeling fancy, make a fruit syrup and drizzle as an accent over each slice before serving.