Easy Peach Ice Cream
Love fruit ice cream? Try our Easy Peach Ice Cream made with 7UP®. A sweet treat everyone will love.
Peaches and ice cream make for a winning combination. 7UP adds a slight citrus kick and makes for an unforgettable frozen treat. This homemade dessert is perfect for a warm evening or summer barbecue. Gather some friends and start scoopin’.
- 2 (16-oz.) packages frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 cups 7UP®
- 2 cups half and half
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Ready In: 35-55 minutes
- Serving Size: 6 people
- Dice enough peaches to equal 3/4 cup; set aside.
- Combine remaining peaches, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, and almond extract in an electric blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour into the container of an ice cream maker. Stir in 7UP® and half and half. Freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Remove lid; fold in diced peaches.
Tips from 7UP
If you don’t have an ice cream maker, no problem. Fill and close one plastic bag with the peach ice cream base. Place it inside a larger plastic bag filled with ice and salt. Shake the bags for at least 10 minutes, and watch as the base turns into a creamy frozen treat.