Plead the Berry Fizz
Fruity and floral, with double the sparkle thanks to sparkling white wine and 7UP®, this drink is sure to have you pleading for something – probably another round.
Fresh, fruity, and a little sweet, the Plead the Berry Fizz cocktail recipe makes a very pretty and very tasty drink. Floral notes of elderflower liqueur, crisp white wine, and the mild citrus flavor of 7UP combine with fresh berries and a dash of tart lemon juice. This impressive cocktail is perfect for spring and summer parties, from brunches to birthdays.
- 1 oz. elderflower liqueur
- 3 oz. sparkling white wine
- 1 cup assorted berries
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 oz. 7UP®
- Blackberry, raspberry, and strawberry, for garnish
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Serving Size: 2 people
- Combine sliced strawberries, other assorted berries, lemon juice, and elderflower liqueur in a rocks glass and muddle.
- Add sparkling white wine and 7UP®.
- Garnish with blackberry, raspberry, and strawberry.
Recipe in partnership with Tasty.
Please drink responsibly.
Best served in a rocks glass
Tips from 7UP
Muddling releases the flavor of ingredients like herbs and fruits, and imparts them into whatever you’re making – namely, a cocktail. But overmuddling can release bitter tastes, so be sure to stick to gentle muddling (just a few times) to break up the ingredients.