7UP Pomberry Pops, the chillest pops around. Pomegranate, lime, and blueberry juices meet 7UP®. Then add a little vodka, and these pops become popular with grown-ups too. Mix freely, drink responsibly.
7UP Pomberry Pops are the chillest pops around, perfect for enjoying on a hot summer day or warm night. With a mix of tart blueberry, pomegranate, and lime juices, crisp 7UP to balance it out, and a splash of vodka to make them grown-up friendly, plan 24 hours in advance, and freeze these up for your next party.
- 12 oz. vodka
- 4 oz. pomegranate juice
- 2 oz. blueberry juice
- 4 oz. lime juice
- 4 oz. simple syrup
- 2 cans 7UP® or Diet 7UP® (24 oz.)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (optional)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Ready In: 24 hours
- Serving Size: 8 people
- Combine vodka, pomegranate juice, blueberry juice, lime juice, and simple syrup into pitcher, and stir well.
- Pour into ice pop mold until half full; add blueberries.
- Add 7UP® until mold is full, then seal it.
- Freeze for a minimum of 24 hours.
Please consume responsibly.
Tips from 7UP
If you want to make these pops family-friendly, just leave out the vodka. No other substitutions are required; you’ll just have a little less liquid in your recipe.