Mix up 7UP Biscuits, made extra fluffy thanks to 7UP®.
If we know anything about biscuits, it’s that everyone has their own preferred recipe and texture. If you fall into the camp of light and fluffy biscuits that are easy to make, read on. 7UP and your favorite biscuit mix can put a treat on the table in no time.
- 4 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup 7UP®
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Ready In: 1 hour
- Serving Size: 6-8 people
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Melt butter and pour into a baking dish.
- In a bowl, cut the sour cream into the biscuit mix.
- Add the 7UP® and combine until dough is just mixed.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and roll until it’s about 1 inch thick.
- Use a biscuit cutter to cut the biscuits.
- Place all the biscuits in the pan with the melted butter.
- Bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes.
Tips from 7UP
Biscuits are delicious on their own or with just a pat of butter, or add your own toppings. Serve with savory spreads like pimiento cheese or nut butters. Or go sweet with a variety of jams and jellies or whipped honey butter.