Sleigh Bells and Bubbles
Mix up Sleigh Bells and Bubbles, made with 7UP®, today. Mix freely, drink responsibly.
Celebrate the holidays (or any day) with a pitcher of this pretty pink drink we call 7UP Sleigh Bells and Bubbles. The ingredients are easy to find – you might already have them in your kitchen – and the drink easy to make. But when you serve it up in a champagne flute with a delicate mint leaf garnish, it feels perfectly elegant.
- 1 bottle prosecco sparkling wine
- 8.4-oz. can sparkling cranberry juice
- 1-1/2 cups 7UP®
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- Mint leaves and cranberries, for garnish
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Ready In: 22 minutes
- Serving Size: 6 people
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher; gently stir.
- Chill for 20 minutes in refrigerator before serving.
- Serve in a champagne flute garnished with frozen cranberries and a mint leaf.
Please drink responsibly.
Best served in a champagne flute
Tips from 7UP
A champagne flute is glassware specially designed to enhance the drinking of champagne and other sparkling wines. Like most wineglasses, the drinker should hold the stem of the glass so their hand doesn’t transfer heat to the liquid.